Monday, April 27, 2020

Dawn of a Misty Morning

In the dawn of a misty morning, 
  I sense a still small voice within, 
with an eye of infinite tenderness, 
  watching over me once again. 

Of this I'm sure, He's always there
  with hand to guide, to love and care,
but this day is unlike the others
  or maybe I'm now more aware? 

His love's magnified in my soul, 
  a nearness I've not felt in years.
He's drawing me close despite myself,
  in the joyful rain of my tears. 

His love follows throughout the day,
  singing over me through the night.
I do not know why He loves me so, 
  but I'll bask in His tender delight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Forgive me Lord

Forgive me Lord for sins long past, and those for which I haven't asked. Forgive me when I neglect to pray; instead, desiring my own way...